BMC Keystone Home Mortgage, located in Glenside, is one of Pennsylvania's most respected mortgage brokers. We are committed to providing the best level of service for our borrowers along with the best mortgage rates and terms. We are equally committed to helping them navigate all aspects of the mortgage process. We therefore work on a wholesale basis and seek out the nation’s most creative and responsive lenders. We enjoy a great amount of leverage with our lenders due to the reputation we have earned throughout the mortgage industry.
Position: Junior Loan Processor
Job Type: Full time, exempt
Location: Glenside, PA
- Obtain and communicate the status of mortgage related documents such as appraisal, title, homeowner's insurance, etc.
- Obtain client information to ensure compliance with investor and regulatory requirements
- Enter and maintain data in our originating software
- Prepare and review loan documents and agreements and ensure they are complete and accurate in accordance with all policies and guidelines
Experience & Skills Required:
- 2 years of experience in the mortgage and banking industry preferred, at least one year’s experience required
- Experience with using Calyx and/or other loan origination software
- Knowledge of Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA loan types
- Experience with a 1003 mortgage application
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where details are critical
- Ability to overcome hurdles in stressful situations while keeping a positive attitude
BMC Keystone offers a competitive compensation package including salary commensurate with experience, paid holidays and personal time off. We are an equal opportunity employer.